MERCOR SHAVINGS provides manufactured Shavings and Timber for the agricultural and industrial sectors.
We are looking for a new candidate to manage the storeroom and buying for our factory.
Duties will include:
Storeroom management: to control consumables, packaging, tools, chemicals and other goods at
our factory. Manage stock levels, maintain stock sheets and ensure minimum stockholding levels for
Buyer: Requesting quotations and comparing competitor pricing, ordering and buying of goods and adhering to the factory buying policy.
Start date: ASAP / Duration: Permanent / Location: PMB
- Proven storeroom management and buying experience within a factory environment.
- Grade 12 Tertiary Qualification.
- Competent in Microsoft Office: Excel and Word
The ideal candidate must:
- Be a self-motivated individual who can work well on their own as well as within a team
- Maintain required levels of materials on site
- Manage all storeroom related processes
- Ensure the storeroom and it’s processes are run effectively to reduce risk to the site
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Please use “Store Room / Buyer Application” as your email subject line.
If you do not hear back from MERCOR SHAVINGS within two weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.